Ranked "Top 30" in parenting blogs to follow!

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spiritual Art of Raising Children with Disabilities by Kathy Bolduc



Dear Friends,

For those of you who aren't on Facebook, I'm pleased to announce the release of my new book, The Spiritual Art of Raising Children with Disabilities. I'm very excited about this book, because it combines my passion for ministering with parents of kids with special needs with my passion for the spiritual disciplines. The last section of the book is on the disciplines of prayer, meditation, lectio divina, worship, and celebration. It was so much fun to write that part of the book! I interviewed 14 parents for the first 4 sections, and tell their stories along with a few of my own.

It's my hope to have a book signing/release party in April, but just in case that doesn't happen, I'm asking my friends to order a copy of the book to read and then give away to your churches or someone in your circle who has a child with special needs. I am also hoping that you will take a few moments after reading it to write a short review for Amazon (just a couple of sentences) to help bring the book up in the ratings. I'm determined to get 40 reviews on Amazon by the end of April!

I'm also including a link here for my blog post today on Not-Alone, a blog for parents of kids with special needs that I blog for monthly. Today's post is the introduction to the book, which will give you a flavor of what the book is about.

http://specialneedsparenting.net/spiritual-art-raising-children-disabilities/

Thanks so much for your support. As you know, writing is my forte, not marketing. But I am determined to get the word out about a book that I believe could be a huge support to parents who are struggling to find God in the midst of some very hard times. As I often say, meditation saved my life. And these past few years, lectio divina has done the same!

Thank you so much,

Kathy

ps please share the newsletter below with anyone you believe may be interested. Thanks!


Kathleen Bolduc


www.kathleenbolduc.com



Just Released! The Spiritual Art of Raising Children with Disabilities


http://www.judsonpress.com/product.cfm?product_id=17766
Amazon.com

No comments: